ONLINE BOOKINGS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM FRIDAY 24th SEPTEMBER.
We are awaiting more details from the government.
What do the latest Victorian Government announcements mean for Oakleigh’s reopening?
The Victorian Government has advised that golf can return once Victoria has reached its 80% first dose vaccination target which could be achieved as early as this Sunday. We will reach out to members when we have a confirmed reopening date.
What will the restrictions be upon reopening?
Further detail is expected from the Chief Health Officer in the coming days, and we will reach out with more information then. In the interim, here is what we currently know;
- Play must be in groups of two
- Players must reside within 15km of the club/facility that they play at;
- Group coaching can take place with two people The coach is excluded from these numbers;
- Masks must be worn at all times unless there is a medical reason not to do so. This includes while playing golf;
- All staff, members and visitors must check in using the QR service.